Fort Knox Fudge Brownies
These decadent gluten-free brownies are packed with chocolate, are rich and have a wonderful fudgy texture. They are that good they need to be locked up safe and tight!
Prep time: 25 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Serves: 20
- 1 cup (100g) sorghum flour
- 1 cup (100g) potato starch
- ¼ cup (25g) tapioca flour
- ½ cup (50g) dark cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup (105g) butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup (100g) white sugar
- ½ cup (100g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) warm water
- Preheat your oven to 330°F fan-forced (165°C) and line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix your sorghum flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, dark cocoa powder, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Combine your butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a separate bowl, and mix them well until they are smooth and creamy.
- Stir in your eggs, followed by the warm water then fold in your flour blend.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake it in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Let your brownies cool completely before cutting them into small squares.
Energy: 126 cal (529Kj) | Fat: 5.5g | Protein: 1.5g | Carbohydrates: 19.4g
This recipe is an excerpt from the cookbook Make Me Gluten-Free…101 Desserts!, which is available below!
YOUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CREATING MOUTH-WATERING GLUTEN-FREE DESSERTS IN NO TIME AT ALL! Would you like to whip up inspiring gluten-free pies, muffins, brownies and puddings without raising a sweat? Then you are going to LOVE this no-fuss stress-free gluten-free dessert cookbook! Includes simple step-by-step instructions, cooking tips and clearly-formatted easy-to-read recipes for 101 original and scrumptious gluten-free desserts in no time at all! BONUS: EXTRA COOKBOOK INSIDE! More info →