Grizzly Bear Salad
Is there a better fish than salmon? It tastes great, it’s packed full of essential oils and nutrients, and it’s great for gluten-free fish recipes. Best of all, it’s the fish of choice for grizzly bears. You’re not going to argue with a grizzly, are you?
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Serves: 4
- 18 ounces (500g) smoked salmon, torn
- 25 ounces (700g) chat potatoes, washed and halved
- 7 ounces (200g) kalamata olives
- 7 ounces (200g) green beans, trimmed
- 2 Romaine lettuces, washed and torn
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- For your potatoes: Pop your potatoes in boiling salted water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the beans to the water and cook together for 2 minutes. The potatoes and beans should be just tender. Drain and run under cold water.
- For your dressing: Meanwhile, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and mustard in a jug. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve: Divide your potato, beans, romaine lettuce, tomato and olives evenly among serving bowls. Top with your salmon and drizzle the dressing over the lot.
Energy: 322 cal (1352Kj) | Protein: 31g | Fat: total 18g, saturated 1g | Carbohydrate: 30g | Sugars: 7g
This recipe is an excerpt from the cookbook Make Me Gluten-Free… in 30 Minutes!, which is available below!
YOUR LIFE-CHANGING BEGINNERS-GUIDE COOKBOOK TO EFFORTLESSLY FEELING GREAT AND LOSING WEIGHT! This guide will teach you everything you need to know about starting a gluten-free lifestyle - in just half an hour. It also contains 30 delicious and simple gluten-free recipes which take no more than 30 minutes to prepare and cook. ALL THIS FOR JUST $1.99 More info →