Wiseguy Pork Tenderloin
A tasty Italian dish boasting red onions, garlic and bell peppers, this gluten-free pork recipes will have your guests making you an offer you can’t refuse in their search for seconds!
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Serves: 4
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 tins cannellini beans, strained and rinsed
- 2 tins diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 6 sprigs rosemary, destemmed
- 5 ounces (140g) rocket lettuce, washed
- Preheat the oven to 360°F fan forced (180ºC).
- For your beans: Heat half of the oil in a small pot or casserole dish over a medium-high heat. Add your onion, garlic, and bell peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the smoked paprika and cook for a further minute. Now add your cannellini beans, tomatoes and half of the rosemary, and season well with salt and pepper. Leave it to simmer for 15 minutes while you cook your pork fillet.
- For your pork: Heat the remaining oil in a pan over a high heat. Season your pork fillet well with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the remaining rosemary. Place the pork in the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on either side – this will seal in the natural moisture of your meat.
- Transfer your pork to a baking tray and place it in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove it from the oven and leave it to rest while you plate up the beans. Cut your fillet into even slices.
- To serve: Divide your beans between plates and serve equal portions of the fillet on the side of your beans. Serve with a side of rocket and a drizzle of olive oil.
Energy: 574 cal (2412Kj) | Protein: 56g | Fat: total 20g, saturated 3g | Carbohydrate: 31g | Sugars: 11g
This recipe is an excerpt from the cookbook Make Me Gluten-Free… in 30 Minutes!, which is available below!
YOUR LIFE-CHANGING BEGINNERS-GUIDE COOKBOOK TO EFFORTLESSLY FEELING GREAT AND LOSING WEIGHT! This guide will teach you everything you need to know about starting a gluten-free lifestyle - in just half an hour. It also contains 30 delicious and simple gluten-free recipes which take no more than 30 minutes to prepare and cook. ALL THIS FOR JUST $1.99 More info →
YOUR ULTIMATE GUIDE TO FANTASTIC GLUTEN-FREE DESSERTS AND SLOW-COOKED GLUTEN-FREE MEALS COOKED WHILE YOU SLEEP! This bundle of three cookbooks is full of delicious recipes for gluten-free soups, roasts, breakfasts, bread and casseroles, pies, muffins, brownies and puddings with ease. You will LOVE this simple stress-free guide to gluten-free cooking which includes more than 250 step-by-step, delicious and simple recipes while saving you 50%! BONUS: EXTRA XMAS RECIPE COOKBOOK INSIDE! More info →