Good Morning Pineapple
The nutrients found in pineapple will boost your digestion, so this gluten-free smoothie is best served just after breakfast.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1 cup (100g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (100g) fresh strawberries
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut water
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine all of your ingredients in a blender and pulse them for 2 minutes until they are smooth.
- Pour your smoothie into glasses and serve it immediately.
Energy: 181 cal (760Kj) | Fat: 14.6g | Protein: 2.3g | Carbohydrates: 13.7g
This recipe is an excerpt from the cookbook Make Me Gluten-Free…101 Desserts!, which is available below!
YOUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CREATING MOUTH-WATERING GLUTEN-FREE DESSERTS IN NO TIME AT ALL! Would you like to whip up inspiring gluten-free pies, muffins, brownies and puddings without raising a sweat? Then you are going to LOVE this no-fuss stress-free gluten-free dessert cookbook! Includes simple step-by-step instructions, cooking tips and clearly-formatted easy-to-read recipes for 101 original and scrumptious gluten-free desserts in no time at all! BONUS: EXTRA COOKBOOK INSIDE! More info →